Table of Contents
HP Post Office Recruitment
HP Post Office Recruitment: Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle has published Employment News for 634 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) posts. All the candidates are requested that all the necessary information related to employment before applying for HP Post Office Recruitment. Read-only then apply.
634 GDS Recruitment in HP Post Office Recruitment
Qualifying Details Of HP Post Office Recruitment
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the selection and engagement to the following positions of Gramin Dak Sevaks by the respective engaging authorities as shown in the annex ‘I’against each position.’
- Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- Post No: 6344
- Profile Job:
(a) Branch Postmaster (BPM) Branch Post Master’s Job Profile will include managing affairs of the Branch Post Office, India Posts Payments Bank (IPPB), and maintaining uninterrupted counter activity using the handheld device/smartphone/laptop issued by the Department during the specified working hours. On the shoulders of Branch Postmasters should be the overall management of postal facilities, maintenance of records, maintenance of handheld devices/laptops/equipment ensuring online transactions, and marketing of postal services, India Post Payments Bank services, and procurement of company in villages or Gram Panchayats within the jurisdiction of the Branch Post Office.
The work conducted for IPPB, however, will not be included in the TRCA estimate, as the same is undertaken on an incentive basis. The Branch Postmaster will be the Branch Post Office’s team leader and overall responsibility for the smooth and timely activity of the Post Office, including mail transport and mail delivery.
He or she may be helped by the same Branch Post Office’s Assistant Branch Post Master. As and when ordered, BPM will be expected to do the combined duties of ABPMs. Marketing, organization of meals, business procurement, and any other function allocated by IPO / ASPO / SPOs / SSPOs / SRM / SSRM and other supervisory authorities will also be required. The BPM has to do all the BPM / ABPM jobs in some of the branch post offices.
(b) Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) The Assistant Branch Post Master’s Work Profile will include all functions of selling stamps/stationery, conveying and distributing mail at the doorstep of IPPB deposits/payments / other transactions, assisting Branch Postmasters in counter duties using the Department’s handheld device / Smartphone.
The work performed for IPPB, however, will not be included in the TRCA calculation, because the same is done on an incentive basis. Marketing, organization of meals, business procurement, and any other work assigned by the Branch Postmaster or IPO / ASPO / SPOs / SSPOs / SRM / SSRM and other supervisory authorities will also be required. As and when ordered, ABPMs will also be expected to do Combined Duty of BPMs.
(c)Dak Sevak The Dak Sevaks Job Profile will include all roles relating to the selling of stamps and stationery, the transmission and distribution of mail, and any other duties assigned to the Departmental Post Offices / RMS by Postmaster / Sub Postmaster, including IPPB jobs.
However, the work performed for IPPB will not be included in the TRCA estimate, as the same is done on an incentive basis. In the case of Railway Mail Services (RMS), GDS is necessary to handle RMS-related work, such as closing/opening of bags, manually transporting bags from one location to another and any other work assigned by the RMS authorities.
- Qualification of Education For HP Post Office Recruitment
(i) Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in mathematics, the local language, and English (studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education in India by the Government of India / State Governments / Union Territories shall be compulsory for all approved Gramin Da Territories categories.
(ii) Compulsory knowledge of the local language At least up to the 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or in compliance with the constitutional requirements relating to the 8th schedule of the Constitution of India, the candidate should have studied the local language.
(iii) Basic Computer Training Applicants from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government / State Government / Universities / Councils / Private Institutions shall be needed to provide a Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days length for all approved categories of GDS referred to in I above.
5. Knowledge of cycling: For all GDS posts, knowledge of cycling is a pre-requisite requirement. That may be regarded as knowledge of cycling in the case of a candidate who has knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle. To this effect, the applicant has to send a declaration.
How much salary will you get (Salary) HP Post Office Recruitment
Payscale will be INR 10,000 – 14,500 / -, please check Notification for more information related to salary
Candidates’ instructions For HP Post Office Recruitment
- Candidates must ensure that the notice and directions are fully understood and well understood before registering to apply online.
- The applicant must ensure that he is fit for the Circle / Post he has chosen in all respects.
- There is only one registration to be made for one applicant. For the submission of applications to each of the circles during the cycle, the same registration number should be used.
- In the event of any duplicate registration, the basic information such as change of father’s name, change of date of birth, submission of one UR group registration, and another registration, etc., would be considered as duplicate registration. For consideration, all applications relating to all such duplicate registrations and all such registrations will be removed.
- No physical application needs to be submitted by the candidates. It should also be remembered if every request is physically submitted indicating that it is not possible to upload the request, it will not be processed.
- When selecting candidates for the board name, ensure that the correct board name with the required configuration is selected. Any application submitted against that application with a board name other than the actual passing board would immediately be denied. In the event that any authorized Board of Applicants is not available, the same shall be extended to the respective Postal Circle Administration where the Board is registered.
- Applicants should ensure that all mandate records, such as images, signatures, SSC certificates, group certificates, and other records, are uploaded in a legible and clearly scanned form. Since the non-submission and submission of blurred documents that are not legible would be refused summarily, the application is liable for rejection for all purposes. And certificates blurred with vital details would deny his / her candidacy.
- Candidates should ensure that they are eligible for payment of fees before payment is made. Since once paid, the fee is not refunded. And it should also be remembered that the settlement can often take up to 72 hours in the case of online payment, so candidates or make online fee payment on the last days should ensure that it is resolved. In any event, if the payment made is not settled and the request can not be sent, these payments will also not be refunded.
- In their own interest, candidates are encouraged to send online applications long before the closing date and not to wait until the last date to eliminate the risk of disconnection/inability or failure to log on to the website due to the heavy load during the closing days of the website.
Dates For HP Post Office Recruitment
|Job published date||08-10-2020|
|Last date for application||06-11-2020|
Important instructions: Each post’s Engaging Authority retains the right to change or cancel a post’s notice at any time without assigning any justification. Candidates should remember that the information can not be updated or changed after the registration or application information has been submitted.
No such demands at any stage will be entertained. This document is produced by a computer and no signature is needed. Notification-related candidate queries can be forwarded to [email protected]
Application Fees Of HP Post Office Recruitment
|Gen / OBC / EWS||100|
|SC / ST||Nil|
Documents For HP Post Office Recruitment
- X Class / SSC Certificate Combined (or) X Class / SSC Certificate Memo labels
- X Class / SSC Mark Sheet marks/grades / points for applicants with a separate certificate and mark memo (or) X Class / SSC additional Marks Memo with marks/grades / points for applicants with two mark memos qualifying in a single attempt
- DOB evidence if DOB is not in the X Class / SSC Mark Certificate / SSC Marks Memo(or) X Class / SSC 2nd Additional Marks Memo with marks/grades / points for candidates with two mark memos qualifying in a single attempt
- Certificate for computers
- Certificate of Society
- Signature, Signature
- Disability Certificate
- Transgender Certificate
The procedure of Selection HP Post Office Recruitment
i. The selection will be made according to the automatic merit list created in accordance with the rules based on the applications submitted online by the candidates.
ii. For higher education credentials, no weightage will be granted. The criterion for finalizing the selection would only be marks obtained in the 10th Standard of accepted Boards aggregated to a percentage with an accuracy of 4 decimals.
Subject to the conditions referred to in Clause B of Notifications relating to Appropriate Educational Qualifications, the passing of all subjects in compliance with the respective approved board requirements is compulsory for the applicant to be taken into account in the calculation of merit.
iii. Candidates that have both marks and grades in the list of marks must apply only with marks. In the event that both applicants apply for grades, only their submission is responsible for disqualification.
iv. In the case of lists of marks containing grades/points, marks are determined by translating grades and points with a multiplication factor (9.5) to a maximum of 100 points or a grade of 100.
V. The merit order will be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST trans-woman, ST female, SC trans-woman, SC female, OBC trans-woman, OBC female, EWS trans-woman, EWS female, UR trans-woman, UR female, ST trans-male, ST Male, SC trans-male, SC Male, OBC trans-male, OBC male, EWS trans-male, EWS male, UR trans-male, UR male if candidates receive the same marks.
vi. A candidate can apply for a maximum of 20 posts per online interaction period. This implies, among other things, that a prospective candidate can apply for a single application spread across one or more circles for twenty posts.
This number of twenty posts, however, includes vacancies emerging in the Home Circle of candidates. (Home Circle means the circle of prospective candidates in the native/domicile state in which he/she is permanently residing and studying SSC where the opportunity is given by Postal Circle).
Therefore, candidates should be advised to practice due caution by using the twenty options in and period that is open to them. However, if she/he applies for one or more posts in each Circle, only one post will be given for each Circle.
vii. If a candidate opts for five posts of preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5, etc. and is chosen as meritorious in more than one post, the post will be offered in the order of preference and the candidacy will be forfeited for all the remaining posts. Similarly, if a candidate enters any chosen post, offers will automatically be forfeited for the remaining options. Only one post per circle will be given if an applicant has applied for more than one circle.
viii. Requests made by candidates with incomplete/incorrect data would also be dismissed from consideration. The applicant should choose a suitable board based on the year of passage and a board of passage from the respective states that have recognized the boards. Any variance relating to the submitted documents and the data entered would also be liable for the rejection of the application.
How to Apply for HP Post Office Recruitment
Only a candidate’s online application will be approved. Applicants who wish to apply online must register themselves on the website through https:/indiapost.gov.in or https:/appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 07.10.2020 to 06.11.2020 with the following basic information in order to obtain the registration number.
I Name (In capital letters, including spaces, as per the X Class Certificate Marks Memo)
(ii) Name of Father
(iii) Telephone Number (Registration Number Unique)
iv) Date of birth iv)
Vii) PH-Type of Disability-(HH / OH / VH)-Disability percentage
(viii) State where Xth Class was transferred
(ix) Board where Xth Class has passed
x) Year of Passing Class X Class X
Xi) Number of Xth Class Certificate / Roll Number (optional)
(xii) Transgender certificate issued in compliance with THE TRANSGENDER PERSONS (PROTECTION OF RIGHTS) ACT by District Magistrate,2019.
Only one applicant is permitted to file. For the submission of applications to each of the circles during the cycle, the same registration number should be used. Registration is mandatory for mobile number mapping. Once the same mobile number has been registered, further registration of any other candidates will also not be permitted. In the case of any duplicate registration, all applications relating to all such registrations will be deleted for consideration of selection by altering the basic information. Any candidate who has forgotten the registration number can obtain the registration number by using the option ‘Forgot registration.’
Note – For more information related to HP Post Office Recruitment, you can see the published notification, please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on Employment News for the information of other government recruitments (Sarkari Exam & Results). Do it
Links of HP Post Office Recruitment
|See HP Post Office Recruitment official notifications here||CLICK HERE|
|HP Post Office Recruitment Apply Now||CLICK HERE|