SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online: State Bank of India has published employment news for 2000 PO posts. All the candidates are requested to read all the necessary information related to employment before applying for the State Bank of India Recruitment.
SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Latest Notification as of 14 November 2020, revised. Get the SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Direct Official Link and the latest SBI Recruitment Official Vacancies Notice 2020 to apply online here. Find all SBI Recruitment 2020 latest 2,000 SBI Vacancy 2020 across India and instantly search all latest SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online work openings here, immediately find out about upcoming SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online here.
SBI Recruitment 2020-21: Apply Online for 2000 SBI Recruitment 2020-21 Probationary Officer Vacancies across India. New www.sbi.co.in Recruitment 2020-21 Employment Notification for SBI Post-Risk Specialist Recruitment 2020-21 Read full information before applying for SBI Post-Portfolio Management Specialist Notification. Both central government jobs and state government jobs can be reviewed for all the latest Sarkari result updates.
SBI declared the Probationary Officer Positions Across India for any graduate on 14/11/2020 and requested all eligible candidates to apply online for 2000 Probationary Officer Posts Vacancies at www.sbi.co.in. Applications for vacancies for SBI jobs are invited and applicants can apply before the last date for these vacancies. As shown below, candidates can obtain all the SBI Probationary Officer Jobs in Across India Age Limit, Vacancy, Salary, Educational Qualification and How to apply info.
Apply Online For 2000 PO Posts In SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
Qualifying Details For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
Qualified Indian citizens are invited to apply to be named as Probationary Officers (POs) at the State Bank of India. Candidates selected can be posted anywhere in India.
- Position: Probationary Officers Position
- Requisite Academic Qualifications (as of 31.12.2020): Graduation from a recognized university in any discipline or any similar qualification recognized by the central government as such. Many who are in the final year/semester of their graduation can also apply on a provisional basis, subject to the condition that they will have to show evidence of having passed the graduation exam on or before 31.12.2020 if called for an interview. Candidates of an Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the passing date of the IDD is 31.12.2020 or earlier. Candidates with the Chartered Accountant certification can also apply.
- EMOLUMENTS: Currently, in the scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I, the starting basic pay is 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) The official will also be liable for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical, and other allowances & perquisites as per the rules in place from time to time (the emoluments are likely to be revised shortly).
- Number of posts: 2000
|Name of the posts||Number of posts|
|Probationary Officer PO||2000 posts|
Age Limit & Relaxation Of SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
Age limit should not be more than 30 years, please see the published notice for post wise information, age relaxation, and other information.
General Information For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
- Registration & Fee Payment: Visit the website of the Bank https:/www.bank.sbi/careers or https:/www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the ‘Latest Vacancies’ Online Application Form Carefully complete the application. Applicants can apply their data after the application has been fully filled out. If an applicant is unable to fill in the data in one go the data entered can be saved. A provisional registration number and password are created by the system and displayed on the screen when a complete/partially complete application is saved, which should be carefully noted.
Candidates may use their registration number and password to re-open and update their saved application form (if required). This facility will only be open for three days. Once the application has been completely completed, applicants should review the form carefully prior to final submission. No changes/edits will be permitted afterward. Registration is provisional at this point Please do not submit the printout of the application form to the bank.
- Photograph & Signature scanning guidelines: A applicant will be required to have a scanned (digital image of his/her photograph and signature as per the requirements provided in Annexure-II before applying online. Unless applicants submit a photo and signature as stated, an online application will not be registered. Note: i.-I. In the event that the face in the photo or signature is ambiguous, the applicant’s application can be denied. Hii. ii. The applicant can edit his/her/her application and re-upload his/her/her photograph or signature if the photograph or signature is unclear.
- Download Of Call Letters: By entering their registration number and password/date of birth from the Bank’s website, candidates can download their call letter (Pre-exam Training/ Preliminary Exam/ Main Exam/ GE & Interview) and a ‘acquaint yourself booklet’. There will be no hard copy of the CALL LETTER/ ACQUAINT YOURSELF BOOKLET sent by post.
- Proof of identity to be submitted at the time of examination: Applicants must carry one proof of photo identities such as passport/ Aadhar/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter’s Id Card/ Bank Passbook with a properly certified photograph/ Identity Card issued by the School or College/ Gazetted Officer in the original and self-certified photocopy of the official letterhead. The photocopy of the Identity Proof should be sent to the examination hall along with the call letter to the invigilators, in the absence of which the applicant would not be allowed to appear for the test (or if the identity of the candidates is in doubt).
- General information:
i. Candidates are advised to take a printout of their online application form created by their system after submitting the application.
ii. Candidates should be happy with their qualifications for the position sought. On the basis of the details given in the online application, the Bank will admit all candidates applying for posts with the appropriate fee to the test and will determine their eligibility only at the time of the interview.
iii. In their own interest, candidates are encouraged to apply online long before the closing date and not to wait until the last date to eliminate the risk of disconnection/inability/failure to log on to the website due to heavy internet or website jam loads.
iv. SBI takes no responsibility for the failure of candidates to apply their applications within the last date on the basis of the above grounds or for any other reason beyond SBI’s control.
v. A applicant should submit no more than one application. Only the last valid (completed application will be kept and the application fee/intimation fee charged for the other registrations will be forfeited in the case of multiple applications. A candidate’s multiple participation/appearance in the examination/interview will result in summary rejection/cancellation of the candidacy.
vi. The possibility of some problems occurring in the administration of the examination can not be completely ruled out, which may affect the delivery/generation of the result of the test. In such situations, every attempt will be made to address the issue, which may include, if deemed necessary, performing another test.
vii. At the time of the interview, candidates serving in Government/Quasi-Government offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer, failing which their applications may not be considered and travel expenses will not be paid, if any, otherwise admissible.
viii. In the event of selection, at the time of taking up the appointment, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificates from the employer.
Relevant Dates for SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
|Online registration of candidates including editing/modification of the document||14.11.2020 to 04.12.2020|
|Application fee payment||14.11.2020 to 04.12.2020|
|The download of Call Letters Preliminary Review||3rd week of Dec 2020 onwards|
|Online Preliminary Review||31 Dec 2020 & 2 nd, 4, 5 Jan 2021|
|Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination||31 Dec 2020 & 2 nd, 4, 5 Jan 2021|
|Statement of Preliminary Examination Results||3rd week of January 2021|
|Key Examination Call letter download||3rd week of January 2021 onwards|
|Phase-II: Online Key Review||29 January 2021|
|Declaration of the results of the key analysis||3rd/4th week of February 2021|
|Phase-III call letter download||3 rd/ 4th week of February 2021 onwards|
|Phase-III Interview & Group Exercises||February/ March 2021|
|Final Result Declaration||Last week of March 2021|
|Pre-Examination preparation for candidates from the SC/ ST/ Religious Minority Group|
The download of Pre-Examination Preparation call letters
|2nd week of Dec 2020 onwards|
|Conduct of the preliminary review preparation||3 rd/ 4th week of Dec 2020|
Procedure of Selection SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
A three-tier process will be used to appoint probationary officers:
- PHASE-I: PREVIOUS Review: PREVIOUS EXAMINATION consisting of an Objective Evaluation for 100 marks will be carried out online. SELECTION CRITICS FOR the MAIN EXAMINATION: The wise merit list of the group will be drawn upon the basis of the aggregate marks scored during the Preliminary Examination. No sectional cut-off is going to occur. Applicants numbered 10 times (approx.) the number of vacancies in each group will be short-listed from the top of the merit list above for the main review.
- Step II: Main Examination: The Main Examination will be performed online and will consist of 200-mark Analytical Tests and 50-mark Descriptive Tests. Immediately after the completion of the Analytical Exam, the Descriptive Test will be administered and candidates will have to type their responses to the Descriptive Test on the screen.
i. Objective test: The length of the objective test shall be 3 hours and shall consist of 4 sections with a total of 200 marks.
ii. Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test has a length of 30 minutes. With two questions for a total of 50 points, it will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay).
- Phase III: On the basis of the aggregate marks scored in Phase II (Main Exam), the category wise merit list will be drawn up. No sectional cut-off is going to occur. Candidates that have appeared up to 3 times (approx.) in the wise vacancies category would not be qualified to apply as they have already appeared for the maximum number of permissible opportunities. From the exam held on 18.04.2010. the number of changes will be counted. It will not be counted as an opportunity to appear in the Preliminary Test. In the years in which only one written examination was performed (i.e. no preliminary examination was conducted), it would be regarded as an opportunity to participate in this examination.
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
- Only from 14.11.2020 to 04.12.2020 may candidates apply online. No other mode of use will be approved.
- Online application prerequisites: Candidates should have a valid email ID and mobile number, which should be kept active until the results are announced. In order to receive any contact/call letters/advice from the bank via email / SMS, it will be necessary.
- GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATIONS: Applicants will be required to register online through the https:/bank.sbi/careers or https:/www.sbi.co.in/careers ‘Career’ website of the Bank. Candidates are expected to pay the required application fee by using the debit card/credit card/Internet Banking online mode after registration.
- Helpdesk: In the event of any issue with the completion of the form, the payment of fees/intimation fees, or the receipt of an admission/call letter, requests can be made by telephone at 022-22820427 (working days between 11:00 AM and 06:00 PM) or by submitting a request to http:/cgrs.ibps.in. Candidates should refer to the topic of the email as ‘RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA – 2020.’ [WARNING NO: CRPD/ PO/ 2020-21/ 12]
How much salary will you receive (Salary in SBI)
The pay scale will be 27,620 – 32,850 / -, please check SBI Notification for more information related to salary.
Application Fees For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
|Gen / OBC||750|
|SC / ST / PH||Nil|
We wish you the best of luck at Governmentjobsalert.co.in. Keep watching our new Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In Interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test, and much more on our Governmentjobsalert website. Hey, thank you.
Click the Official Notification Link to read about the SBI work notification. To apply for the SBI job notification, click the Apply Now Click below.
Important Links of SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
About SBI – State Bank of India is the largest public sector banking & financial service company in India, it was established on 2 June 1806 at that time it was called Bank of Calcutta, it was replaced by Imperial Bank of India on 27 January 1906, after all, it became State Bank of India on 1 July 1955 and after one year it was nationalized.
SBI operates in India and other countries in the world. SBI’s headquarters are in Mumbai Maharashtra, with five associate banks merged with it, namely Hyderabad State Bank, Mysore State Bank, Jaipur & Bikaner State Bank, Travancore State Bank, and Patiala State Bank.
About SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online of the State Bank of India
State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian-based multinational banking and financial services company. It is a corporation owned by the government and has its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The State Bank of India has its roots in the first decade of the 18th century, when on 2 June 1806, the Bank of Calcutta, later renamed the Bank of Bengal, was established. On 27 January 1921, the presidential banks merged, and the reorganized banking entity took the name Imperial Bank of India as its name.
The Imperial Bank of India became the State Bank of India on 1 July 1955. The recruitment of the State Bank of India comes with the latest recruitment details for various positions, such as Probationary Officer (PO), Specialist Officer (SO), Manager and Clerk post, etc.
SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for POs
Probationary Officer is the full form of PO; after clearing the prelims and key written exams and personal interview rounds, the selection of probationary officers in every nationalized bank takes place.
The Probationary Officers must complete 2 years of the Probation Period after entering the Bank. Probationary Officers get an opportunity to learn the nuances of the banking industry and their assigned work during the Probation Period.
It can be promoted to the role of assistant manager or manager (manager) in a few years if you use the probation period properly.
In every nationalized bank, there is no clear way of becoming a manager, i.e. no direct test, and so applicants who want to enter higher positions in the banking sector will have to go through the bank PO’s recruitment exam and then the departmental exams have to be passed.
Perceive SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Free job alert with Governmentjobsalert immediately
You can explore the many exciting SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online job opportunities on this page. The latest and upcoming SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online notifications are updated immediately on this page. So keep checking this page frequently, to understand both the recent and upcoming SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online.
Prepare through Governmentjobsalert Resources for SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
Governmentjobsalert will assist you with its resources such as placement papers, Aptitude skill tests, Interview questions and answers, Current Affairs, etc. to get enrolled in the SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online drive. So make use of it and clench the Job Company dream. Rojgar Samachar is updated in Governmentjobsalert daily on the latest SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online. Don’t miss this fruitful chance.
2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 SBI Clerk Recruitment
SBI Clerk is one of the most applied posts among the job applicant, since 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, SBI has been publishing various clerk, PO and SO jobs online in its online portal. Clerk post is that these three phases are responsible for the selection of SBI clerk in which applicants need to qualify prelims, mains exam and interview.
There are different nationalized and private banks that consistently offer vacancy for clerk, SBI is most common among the bank, SBI vacancy for clerk is the most applied bank job by job seekers who want to work in banking sectors.
It is also known as clerical staff, so you don’t need to be confused about hiring clerical staff from SBI Clerk & SBI.
How to get a free job alert for SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online in the near future in a jiffy?
You can subscribe to your email with our Governmentjobsalert Free Job Alert to immediately know about the SBI Jobs 2020 and vacancies to be announced in the near future. You can certainly get immediate alerts related to the upcoming SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online. The future hinges on what you’re doing today. Grow with @ Governmentjobsalert’s world of opportunities. For all of your future endeavors, best wishes.
SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for November
Glad News for Job Seekers! Governmentjobsalert is the resource pool where you can find the golden Job opportunities in top companies across India according to your will if you are interested in getting employed in reputable organizations and understanding high-paying jobs. Be the first individual to explore it.
Here you can search for the latest Recruitment 2020, Jobs in India, online application, employment jobs alert, recruitment 2020 openings across India, exam result, vacancies 2020, recruitment notification, etc. Apply for the Latest State Bank of India SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online: Here you can find all the Latest State Bank of India SBI Jobs alert. Before applying for the job, please read the information provided carefully, such as training qualifications, application fees, selection process, etc. Subscribe to SBI jobs and receive notifications of recruitment through Governmentjobsalert.co.in on Probationary Officer vacancies across India.
What are all the details offered by SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online?
In order to apply for recent SBI vacancies, this is the best place for you to collect all the necessary information. Governmentjobsalert provides you with various data such as job description, total vacancy, eligibility requirements, salary, educational qualification, job locations, the application process, application costs, selection process, last application date, SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online interview dates.
Links to the SBI Official Note, Online Application Form, are given on this page itself, making it easier for you to apply for SBI jobs. In addition, on this page itself, you can find several similar positions in top companies.
Why is Governmentjobsalert SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Free Work Warning for State Bank of India?
Governmentjobsalert is the only stopping place within India for State Bank of India SBI notification across different sectors and industries. Governmentjobsalert promises that all our guests are told of all the work. We promise that none of the work on our website will be missed. We are helping both new and seasoned graduates to obtain notification of recruitment for recent SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online openings across India.
For all government work recruitment alerts, Governmentjobsalert is a leading jobs website. This page is an exclusive page for the SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online State Bank of India New Recruitment Notice. On this exclusive State Bank of India SBI recruitment page, the Governmentjobsalert team ensures that all State Bank of India SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online notifications and job openings are presented to the exclusive State Bank of India SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online page. This page contains all the active and recently expired State Bank of India SBI 2020 job openings and recruitment notifications.
State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian-based multinational banking and financial services firm. It is a company owned by the government and has its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. On 27 January 1921, the presidential banks merged, and the reorganized banking body took the name Imperial Bank of India as its name.
The Imperial Bank of India became the State Bank of India on 1 July 1955. Special Management Executives, Probationary Officer (PO), Clerk, Specialist Officer (SO), General Manager (GM), Secretary, Security Officers, Manager (Corporate Loans & Finance, Legal), Scale I Officer and Manager, Scale II Officer and Manager, Peon, and other vacancies are issued by the State Bank of India with recruitment information. In India, Governmentjobsalert is a leading government work website. The provision of government job updates from the State Bank of India is very common across India and this page lists recent and upcoming job information.
The page includes recent recruitment processes such as Work Descriptions, Job Locations, Interview Dates, Online Application Form, Fee Details, SBI Eligibility, Qualifications, and Job Alerts. Once a year the State Bank of India comes up with recruitment drive information at various times. Here at Governmentjobsalert.co.in, all of the new State Bank of India recruitment notices currently active from all Government companies will be eligible.
What’s more for SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online at Governmentjobsalert?
You can check and find lakhs of Best Well Paying Jobs at Governmentjobsalert in Top Education-wise and Location-wise Companies, which are updated every minute. You can find a lot of similar employment for different streams here such as 10th, 12th, B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc, B.Fsc, M.Phil, Ph.D, BCA, B.B.A, MBBS, MS/MD, MCA, B.Com, etc.
In various locations such as New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Noida, Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, and more across India, you can also grab Top Jobs. First, on Governmentjobsalert, find out the latest Sarkari Naukri vacancy stuff. Explore the outcome of Sarkari today as well as weekly updates of Governmentjobsalert’s Job Coverage, which you can’t find anywhere else.
Employee & Revenue – The Chairman of SBI is Arundhati Bhattacharya and there are currently 2,09,567 employees employed with SBI in 2017 and the owner of SBI is the Government of India.
Now let’s talk about SBI’s revenue. According to Wikipedia, SBI’s revenue in 2016 was $43 billion, which rose in 2017 and became $47 billion.
If we talk about SBI’s operating profits, it’s $7.9 billion in 2017 and the profit is the same as $1.6 billion in both 2016 and 2017. All this data was taken from Wikipedia.
Career & Recruitment Notification – SBI is one of the best career seekers banking sector, SBI publishes regularly different recruitment notices for the national and state level, there is the best scope for job seekers who want to work with SBI to have a bright future.
Different job seekers from different states apply for jobs published in their state, such as SBI recruitment in MP, and they also try hard to get jobs in sbi, but it is not so easy to crack the SBI test, so students are advised to do hard work to prepare SBI exams, so they can also go through old exam papers held by sbi and solve them to prepare for SBI jobs and other variations.
Employment News – All the latest recruitment-related news reported by SBI is regularly published on this website. You can visit this page regularly to read about the latest SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online.
Please click on the new government jobs published by SBI in the above list and read the full description of the work before applying. You can also go to the pdf for the official notification published by SBI.