Indian Army Haryana Recruitment
Indian Army Haryana Recruitment: Indian Army Haryana has published Employment News for various Soldier posts, all the candidates are requested to read all the necessary information related to employment before applying for Indian Army Haryana. Apply only.
Various Soldier Posts in Indian Army Haryana Recruitment
Educational Qualification Of Indian Army Haryana Recruitment
8th / 10th, please see the Sarkari Naukri Notification published for this job for accurate information.
Schedule for Indian Army Haryana Recruitment
|Place Of Rally||District Name||Application Dates||Rally Dates||Notice|
|Rajiv Gandhi Sports Complex , Rohtak||Jhajjar, Panipat, Rohtak, Sonipat||20-09-2020 TO 03-11-2020||19-11-2020 to 26-11-2020||Click Here|
|Rao Tula Ram Stadium Rewari||Bhiwani, Mahendragarh, Rewari, Charkhi Dadri||30-09-2020 to 01-10-2020||02-12-2020 to 12-12-2020|
|Rao Tula Ram Stadium, Rewari (Haryana)||Chandigarh, Ambala, Kaithal, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panchkula, Yamunanagar||03-10-2020 to 16-11-2020||02-12-2020 to 12-12-2020||Click Here|
|Rao Tula Ram Stadium, Rewari||Fatehabad, Hisar, Jind, Sirsa||03-10-2020 to 16-11-2020||02-12-2020 to 12-12-2020||Click Here|
|Rao Tularam Stadium, Rewari( Haryana)||Jhajjar, Panipat, Rohtak, Sonipat||03-10-2020 to 16-11-2020||02-12-2020 to 12-12-2020|
|Tejli Sports Complex, Yamunanagar||Chandigarh, Ambala, Kaithal, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panchkula, Yamunanagar||06-12-2020 to 06-12-2020||04-02-2021 to 14-02-2021|
|Shaheed Bhagat Singh Stadium, Sirsa||Fatehabad, Hisar, Jind, Sirsa||20-12-2020 to 02-02-2021||18-02-2021 to 26-02-2021||Click Here|
Age Limit & Relaxation Of Indian Army Haryana Recruitment
The maximum age of the candidate should be within 17 – 21 years. Please see the published notification for age relaxation and other information.
Selection Process of Indian Army Haryana Recruitment
Candidates will be selected according to the performance in written examination, physical examination, physical standard test, in this Govt Job, for the complete information of the selection process, please check the official notification below.
Education Wise Government Jobs
|ALL GRADUATION||ALL POST GRADUATION||MBA||BCA|
Physical Measurement For Indian Army Haryana Recruitment
The minimum height for all the posts is 170 CM, but it is 162 CM for the Store Keeper / Soldier Clerk.
Each applicant must have a weight of 50 KG.
For all the posts, the chest measurement required is 77 CM (+5 CM expansion).
Special Physical Standards:-
|Class / Category||Height (Cms)||Chest (Cms)||Weight (Kg)|
|157||77 ( +5 CM Expansion)||48|
Relaxation In Physical Standards:-
The Relaxation Rules For The Rally Held In Yamunanagar Are As Follows:-
|Category||Height (CMs)||Chest (CMs)||Weight (KGs)|
|Sons Of Servicemen (SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX) / War Widows (SOWW) / Widows Of Ex-Servicemen||2||1||2|
|Adopted Son / Son-In-Law Of A War Widow. If She Has No Son Including A Legally Adopted Son Of Serving Soldier /Ex-Serviceman||2||1||2|
|Outstanding Sportsmen (International / National / State / District Level Having Secured 1st / 2nd Position In Last Two Years)||2||3||5|
Note – Relaxation In Physical Standards Is Either For Wards Of Servicemen/Ex-Servicemen Or Sportsmen (Not Both) And Is In Addition To The Special Physical Standards.
The Relaxation Rules For The Rally Held In Gurugram Are As Follows:-
|Category||Height (CMs)||Chest (CMs)||Weight (KGs)|
|Sons Of Servicemen (SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX) / War Widows (SOWW) / Widows Of Ex-Servicemen||2||2||2|
|Adopted Son / Son-In-Law Of A War Widow. If She Has No Son Including A Legally Adopted Son Of Serving Soldier /Ex-Serviceman||2||2||2|
|Outstanding Sportsmen (International / National / State / District Level Having Secured 1st / 2nd Position In Last Two Years)||2||2||2|
As Per Laid Down At The Rally Site Medical Standards. For specialist examination, unfit candidates will be referred to as MH / CH / BH. Candidates referred for specialist review should be presented to the nominated MH / CH / BH within 14 days of the referred and report back to RO (HQ) in the case declared FIT for the issue of an admission card for CEE.
Procedure for recruitment:-
All candidates wishing to be enrolled in the Indian Army as JCO / OR must apply online at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Candidates shall, upon registration, obey the instructions given and apply for the selected trade for which they are qualified.
Department Wise Government Jobs
|CENTRAL GOVERNMENT JOBS||DEFENCE JOBS||POLICE JOBS||BANK JOBS|
|POST OFFICE JOBS||RAILWAY JOBS||UPSC JOBS||SSC JOBS|
|AIRPORT JOBS||HIGH COURT JOBS||FOREST JOBS||OTHER JOBS|
About Admit Card:
All Eligible Candidates in the Recruitment Rally should download the Admit Card to Appear. The Admit Card will be available either on the Indian Army Official Website or on the Registered Email I d of the Applicant. Candidates should be linked to the Official Department to get the new Admission Card / Call Letter updates.
About the Result:
The outcome of the rally will be announced immediately after the rally. Written test results will be posted on the official website www.joindianarmy.nic.in. The candidate will not be given a separate message. Checking the results and reporting to the Recruitment Office (Headquarters) for documentation is the responsibility of the candidate.
When awarding bonus points, the success of individuals for Soldier General Service, Soldier Technical / Clerk / Shop Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant, and Soldier Tradesman will be taken into account as follows:
- Soldier General Duty-Physical Fitness Test (PFT) + Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks,
- Technical Soldier / Clerk / Technical Store Keeper / Nursing Assistant -Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks. The person should, however, have qualified for the Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Tradesmen with Aptitude Test-30 percent Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 30 percent General Entrance Examination (CEE) marks + 40 percent Tradesman Aptitude Test marks.
- 60 percent Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 40 percent Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks for tradesmen without an aptitude test.
- Tradesmen Musician-50 percent Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 25 percent Aptitude Test marks + 25 percent General Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
Automated Cartographer Havildar Survey-No Weightage. In the Physical Fitness Test (PFT), however, JCO Religious Instructor / Catering / Direct Havildar Sportsman (Meritorious Sportsman) should have qualified.
Statewise Government Jobs
Required documentation at the Rally Site
- The Recognised Education Board granted the Educational Certificate / Marksheet.
- Certificate of residence with a photograph provided by the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM approved signatory.
- Caste Certificate with photograph to be signed by Village Sarpanch, except in the case of candidates from SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia), Gujjar, and Gorkha, in which it is requested to be signed by the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM as an approved signatory. Candidates belonging to the Dogra Community shall produce a photographic certificate issued by the Tehsildar / Approved Government Signatory.
- Religion Certificate issued by the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM Approved Signatory.
- School Character Certificate is given by the Principal / Headmaster of Schools / Colleges.
- Character Certificate with a photograph given during the last six months by the Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation / Police.
- Unmarried Photographic certificate is given by Village Sarpanch / District Administration during the last six months (if the applicant is under the age of 21).
- Relationship Certificate issued by the Records Office concerned (Applicable to the Son of Serving Soldiers / Widows / War Widows and Ex-servicemen only).
- NCC Certificates A / B / C. In the case of holders of the NCC Certificate, the appropriate certificates and certificates for participation in the Republic Day Parade must be issued for dispensation.
- Sports Certificate to be made, provided that it is reflected in the following
- India was represented on an international level.
- State representation at the national level.
- National-level Represented District.
- University or Regional Team Represented at the District Level.
- Candidates who have earned the DOEACC Society ‘Company Specialist Programmer’ O+ Level Computer Certificate.
- Latest photos of passport sizes. Both the candidate’s ears must be clear and the SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia) candidates must have a turban and turban-free photos.
- For applicable candidates to be given by Tehsildar / Approved Government Signatory, Kandi Area Certificate.
Original documents referred to above are required along with one photocopy of each document properly certified by the Principal / Headmaster / Gazetted Rank Officer. Attested photocopy/printing of education certificate obtained from the Internet properly attested by the principal of the school will be approved at the rally site for candidates whose original certificates have not been issued from the Concerned Education Board after the declaration of the outcome or for candidates who have deposited their certificates in some other institution where they may be subject to S
Any Touts and Thugs should be aware of all the aspirants who are going to join the Recruitment Rally. They will give you some money from Bait to join the Indian Army. In fact, however, they can only steal your money. If you see any of them attempting to reach you, you can reach the officer in charge of that office directly. Don’t get caught in their hoax trap. Not depending on your hard job or Touts and Thugs.
Candidates can add this website (https:/www.jobriya.in) to their new Govt. bookmark. Recruiting. Every work opportunity on this website will be updated by our team. Keep in touch with us.