Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2021: Delhi Postal Circle has published Governmentjobsalert for 233 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) posts. All the candidates are requested that all the necessary information related to employment before applying for Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2021. Read-only then apply.
Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2021: Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 was officially announced on 27/01/2021 for the role of Gramin Dak Sevak at indiapost.gov.in. To learn more about the Delhi Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak New Delhi recruitment 2021, qualified applicants may go through the indiapost.gov.in Delhi Postal Circle recruitment 2021 notification. By following the Delhi Postal Circle recruitment 2021, applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria alone can apply for the online process that is given below.
233 GDS Recruitment in Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
Qualification Details Of Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
Applications are invited by the respective engaging authorities as shown in the annexure ‘I’against each post, from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the following posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- Name of the Post: Gramin Dak Sevaks
- No of Post: 233
- Time Related Continuity Allowance(TRCA): The following Minimum TRCA shall be payable to the categories of GDS as mentioned in Directorate Order No.17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018.
i) Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab: Rs.12,000/-
ii) Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab: Rs.14,500/-
B) ABPM/Dak Sevak:
i) Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab: Rs.10,000/-
ii) Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab: Rs.12,000/-
(i) Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in mathematics, local language and English (studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognised Board of School Education in India by the Government of India/State Governments/Union Territories shall be compulsory for all approved Gramin Da Territories categories.
(ii) Compulsory knowledge of the local language At least up to the 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or in accordance with the constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of the Constitution of India, the candidate should have studied the local language.
Basic Computer Training Applicants for all approved GDS categories referred to in I above will be required to provide a Basic Computer Training Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government/Universities/Councils/Private Institutions. This basic computer knowledge certificate requirement shall be relaxed in cases where the applicant has studied the computer as a subject in Matriculation or Class XII or any other level of higher education, and no separate certificate shall be requested in such cases.
Knowledge of Cycling For all GDS posts, knowledge of cycling is a pre-requisite requirement. That may be regarded as knowledge of cycling in the case of a candidate who has knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle. To this effect, the candidate has to submit a declaration.
|Name of the posts||Number of posts|
|Gramin Dak Sevak||233 posts|
Age Limit & Relaxation Of Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
The minimum and maximum age for engagement in GDS positions shall be 18 and 40 years, respectively, from the date of notification of the vacancies on 27.01.2021.
Document For Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
- X Class/SSC Certificate Combined (or) X Class/SSC Certificate Memo labels
- X Class/SSC Mark Sheet marks/grades/points for applicants with a separate certificate and mark memo (or) X Class/SSC additional Marks Memo with marks/grades/points for applicants with two mark memos qualifying in a single attempt
- DOB evidence if DOB is not in the X Class/SSC Mark Certificate/SSC Marks Memo(or) X Class/SSC 2nd Additional Marks Memo with marks/grades/points for candidates with two mark memos qualifying in a single attempt
- Certificate for computers
- Certificate of Society
- Signature, Signature
- Disability Certificate
- Transgender Certificate
Education Wise Government Jobs
|ALL GRADUATION||ALL POST GRADUATION||MBA||BCA|
Significant tutorials Of Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
Every post’s Engaging Authority retains the right to change or cancel a post’s notice at any time without assigning any justification. Candidates should remember that the information cannot be changed or altered after the registration or application details have been submitted. No such demands at any stage will be entertained. This document is produced by a computer and no signature is needed.
- Candidates must ensure that the notice and directions are fully understood and well understood before registering to apply online.
- The applicant must ensure that he is fit for the Circle/Post he has chosen in all respects.
- There is only one registration to be made for one applicant. For the submission of applications to each of the circles during the cycle, the same registration number should be used.
- In the event of any duplicate registration, the basic information such as change of father’s name, change of date of birth, submission of one UR group registration and another registration, etc., would be considered as duplicate registration. For consideration, all applications relating to all such duplicate registrations and all such registrations will be removed.
- No physical application needs to be submitted by the candidates. It should also be remembered if every request is physically submitted indicating that it is not possible to upload the request, it will not be processed.
- When selecting candidates for the board name, ensure that the correct board name with the required configuration is selected. Any application submitted against that application with a board name other than the actual passing board would immediately be denied. In the event that any authorized Board of Applicants is not available, the same shall be extended to the respective Postal Circle Administration where the Board is registered.
- Applicants should ensure that all mandate records, such as images, signatures, SSC certificates, group certificates, and other documents, are uploaded in a legible and clearly scanned form. Since the non-submission and submission of blurred documents that are not legible would be refused summarily, the application is liable for rejection for all purposes. And certificates blurred with vital details would deny his/her candidacy.
- Candidates should ensure that they are eligible for payment of fees before payment is made. Since once paid, the fee is not refunded. And it should also be remembered that the settlement can often take up to 72 hours in the case of online payment, so candidates or make online fee payments on the last days should ensure that it is resolved. In any event, those payments will also not be refunded if the payment made is not settled and the application cannot be submitted.
- In their own interest, candidates are encouraged to send online applications long before the closing date and not to wait until the last date to eliminate the risk of disconnection/inability or failure to log on to the website due to the heavy load during the closing days of the website.
Dates For Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
|Job published date||28-01-2021|
|Last date for application||26-02-2021|
Selection Of Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
i. The selection will be made according to the automatic merit list created in accordance with the rules based on the applications submitted online by the candidates.
ii. For higher education credentials, no weightage will be granted. The criterion for finalizing the selection would only be marks obtained in the 10th Standard of accepted Boards aggregated to a percentage with an accuracy of 4 decimals. Subject to the conditions referred to in Clause B of Notifications relating to Appropriate Educational Qualifications, the passing of all subjects in compliance with the respective approved board requirements is compulsory for the applicant to be taken into account in the calculation of merit.
iii. Candidates that have both marks and grades in the list of marks must apply only with marks. In the event that both applicants apply for grades, only their submission is responsible for disqualification.
iv. In the case of lists of marks containing grades/points, marks are determined by translating grades and points with a multiplication factor (9.5) to a maximum of 100 points or a grade of 100.
V. The merit order will be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST trans-woman, ST female, SC trans-woman, SC female, OBC trans-woman, OBC female, EWS trans-woman, EWS female, UR trans-woman, UR female, ST trans-male, ST male, SC trans-male, SC male, OBC trans-male, OBC male, EWS trans-male, EWS male, UR trans-male, UR male if applicants receive the same marks.
vi. A candidate can apply for a maximum of 20 posts per online interaction period. This implies, among other things, that a prospective candidate can apply for a single application spread across one or more circles for twenty posts. This number of twenty posts, however, includes vacancies emerging in the Home Circle of candidates. (Home Circle means the circle of prospective candidates in the native/domicile state in which he/she is permanently residing and studying SSC where the opportunity is given by Postal Circle). Therefore, candidates should be advised to practice due caution by using the twenty options in and period that are open to them.
vii. If a candidate opts for five posts of preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5 etc. and is chosen as meritorious in more than one post, the post will be offered in the order of preference and the candidacy will be forfeited for all the remaining posts. Similarly, if a candidate enters any selected post, offers will automatically be forfeited for the remaining options. Only one post per circle will be given if an applicant has applied for more than one circle.
viii. Requests made by candidates with incomplete/incorrect data would also be dismissed from consideration. The applicant should choose a suitable board based on the year of passage and a board of passage from the respective states that have recognized the boards. Any variance relating to the submitted documents and the data entered would also be liable for the rejection of the application.
Department Wise Government Jobs
|CENTRAL GOVERNMENT JOBS||DEFENCE JOBS||POLICE JOBS||BANK JOBS|
|POST OFFICE JOBS||RAILWAY JOBS||UPSC JOBS||SSC JOBS|
|AIRPORT JOBS||HIGH COURT JOBS||FOREST JOBS||OTHER JOBS|
How much salary will be received (Salary in Postal Circle)
Payscale will be INR 10,000 – 14,500 / -, please check Notification for more information related to salary
How to apply to Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
A) Only the candidate’s online application will be approved. Applicants who wish to apply online must register themselves on the website through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 27.01.2021 to 26.02.2021 with the following basic information in order to obtain their registration number:—
(i) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
(ii) Name of Father
(iii) Telephone number, mobile number (Unique for one Registration number)
(iv) Date of birth iv)
(Vii) PH-Type of Disability-(HH/OH/VH)-Disability percentage
(viii) State where Xth Class was transferred
(ix) Board where Xth Class has passed
(x) Year of Passing Class X Class X
(xi) Number of the Xth Class Certificate / Roll Number (optional)
(xii) District Magistrate’s transgender certificate issued under the Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights) Act, 2019.
(b) Only one entry is permissible for one nominee. For the submission of applications to each of the circles during the cycle, the same registration number should be used. Registration is mandatory for mobile number mapping. Once the same mobile number has been registered, further registration of any other candidates will also not be permitted. In the case of any duplicate registration, all applications relating to all such registrations will be deleted for consideration of selection by altering the basic information. Any candidate who has forgotten the registration number can obtain the registration number by using the option ‘Forgot registration.’
Application Fees Of Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
For each set of five options, applicants belonging to the group UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man must pay a fee of Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred only). For all female/trans-woman candidates, all SC/ST candidates, and all PwD candidates, fee payment is excluded.
Note – For more information related to Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2021, you can see the published notification, please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on Employment News for the information of other government recruitments (Sarkari Exam & Results). Do it
We wish you the best of luck at Governmentjobsalert.co.in. Keep watching our new Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In Interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test, and much more on our Governmentjobsalert website. Hey, thank you.
To seek a job posting from Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2021, please click on the Apply Now link below. Click the Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Official Notification Link to read about the job notification from Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2021.
Links of Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
Statewise Government Jobs