Press Ctrl+d For Bookmark This Page. Or Visit Our Website www.GovernmentJobsAlert.co.in
|Hiring Organization:||Indian Air Force|
|Job Location Address:||Central Airmen Selection Board, Brar Square, New Delhi – 110 010.|
|Base Salary INR ₹:||Various Pay Scales as per posts|
|Total No of Posts:||as per selection|
|Start Date for Apply Online||01/07/2019|
|Last Date for Apply Online:||15/07/2019|
|Last Date for Deposit of Fee:||——|
|Date of Written Exam/ CBT:||21st-24th September 2019 (Tentative)|
Hashtags for Government Jobs
#GovernmentJobs #SarkariNaukri #ArmyJobs #GovernmentJobsAlert #GovernmentJobsalert #GovtJobs #Defencejobs #IndianAirForce #Airforcejobs #IndianAirForceRecruitment2019 #jobs #upcomingjobs #latestjobs
Vacancy Details, Education & Qualification for Indian Air Force Airmen Posts:
For Group ‘X’ Trade:
- Passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics, and English from an Educational Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream, from an Educational Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks.
For Group ‘Y’ Trades:
- Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- Passed two years vocational course from Educational Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in the vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
For Group ‘Y’ Medical Assistant Trade Only.
- Passed 10+2/Intermediate/ equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English from an Educational Board listed as COBSE member with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Examination Fee for Indian Air Force Airmen Posts:
- Examination fee of Rs.250/- is to be paid by the candidate while registering for the online examination
- Payment Mode: Through Online By Using Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking
- The examination fee can also be paid by Challan payment at any Axis Bank Branch.
Age Limit for Indian Air Force Airmen Posts:
- Candidate born between 19 July 1999 and 01 July 2003 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply
How to Apply:
Read other Government Jobs News post:
- NVS Recruitment 2019 – 2370 Posts TGT, PGT, LDC & Other Posts
- RailwayRecruitment 2019 NTPC 35277 Jobs Apply Online
- MotilalNehru College Recruitment Various Assistant Posts Online Form 2019
- DSSSBRecruitment LDC | Steno | Lab Asstt | JEE | Welfare Officer – Online Form 2019
- DSSSBRecruitment Junior Engineer Assistant Engineer Online Form 2019
- BSFConstable Recruitment 2019 Application From 1761 Post Apply Online
- NTPCRecruitment of Engineering Executive Trainees through GATE 2019
- CISFRecruitment 2019 – Head Constable 429 Jobs Apply Online