Press Ctrl+d For Bookmark This Page. Or Visit Our Website www.GovernmentJobsNews.com
|Hiring Organization:||Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)|
|Job Location Address:||Registered Office: lspat Bhawan, Lodi Road, New Delhi 110 003|
|Base Salary INR ₹:||Basic Pay of Rs. 20,600/- p.m. in the pay scale of 20600-46500/-|
|Total No of Posts:||142 Jobs|
|Employment Type:||Contract Basis|
|Start Date for Apply Online||25/05/2019|
|Last Date for Apply Online:||14/06/2019|
|Exam Date:||will update soon|
|Admit Card:||will update soon|
|Discipline||Corresponding GATE Paper||No. of Posts|
Posts for SC/ST/OBC/Physically Disabled categories/EWS will be reserved as under:
Education & Qualification:
- Candidates should have Degree in Engineering with 65% marks from a recognized university. (average of all semesters, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular year by the Institute/University), in six(6) Engineering disciplines of Mechanical, Metallurgy, Electrical, Chemical, Instrumentation, and Mining.
- 28 years as on 14.06.2019 and not born earlier than 14.06.1991.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories as per govt rules.
- Application fee for General and OBC Candidates: Rs.700/-
- Application fee for SC/ST/PWD/EWS/Departmental candidates: Rs.100/-
Read other Government Jobs News post:
- UPSC Combined Geologist Result 2019 Final Marks
- UPSC NDA I Online Form 2019 – 392 Post – Apply Now
- West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Trade Prentice (KOTA)